If you think you are at risk of losing your home, we will be able to advise you of your legal rights and may be able to help you look at ways in which you can stay in your home.
Call us on 01234 718058 and we can give you immediate advice.
Lines are open: Monday to Thursday 8:45am to 5:15pm and Fridays 8:45am to 5pm
Types of advice we give
We can give you advice and support with:
- managing your landlord / tenant relationship
- how a landlord can end your tenancy
- illegal eviction
- mediation with family and friends who are asking you to leave
- claiming benefits to help you stay in your property
- managing debt to reduce arrears
Even if your landlord or mortgage lender has asked you to leave, you may not have to leave immediately. In most cases you have a right to be given proper notice and a court order before you have to leave your home.
If you are a lodger in your landlord’s home they can ask you to leave without going to court to evict you.
If you need to find a new home we can give you advice on subjects such as: