If you’re already a foster carer and want to transfer to Bedford Borough Council, then please get in touch.
We aim to make your transfer as smooth as possible.
Why transfer to us?
- All children needing foster families are under the care of the local authority
- We will always place our children with Bedford Borough Foster Carers first, before asking foster carers from other agencies
- You're more likely to have children placed with you than when you are with an independent agency
- Our children need may need short or long term care
- Our fostering service is a non-profit organisation and our financial resources are put directly into supporting Bedford Borough children
- Training will take place within Bedfordshire
- Children will usually attend local schools
- We have a supportive network of existing foster carers
- You can transfer to us with a child in placement
- We make sure you are fully supported as a foster carer
- We offer a generous financial support package
Get in touch to find out more via our form:
Alternatively, phone us on 01234 718718 or email email@example.com.
Download the fostering information pack (PDF).