We make sure you are fully supported as a foster carer.
- allowances for the care of the child/young person
- a fee for you
- supervising social worker who will meet with you regularly and support you at meetings about the child in your care
- a ‘buddy’ foster carer who can provide support and advice
- lots of training opportunities, including Skills to Foster training
- support groups where you can meet other foster carers and share experiences
- newsletters packed full of information and resources
- free membership to
Something for your family
- 'Kids Who Share' activities for your own children, if you have them
- Max Card discount card for foster families, offering free or discounted admission across the UK
Get in touch to find out more via our fostering enquiry form.
Alternatively, phone us on 01234 718718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the fostering information pack (PDF).