We make sure you are fully supported as a foster carer.
- allowances for the care of the child/young person
- a fee for you
- supervising social worker who will meet with you regularly and support you at meetings about the child in your care
- a ‘buddy’ foster carer who can provide support and advice
- lots of training opportunities, including Skills to Foster training
- support groups where you can meet other foster carers and share experiences
- newsletters packed full of information and resources
- free membership to
Something for your family
- 'Kids Who Share' activities for your own children, if you have them
- Max Card discount card for foster families, offering free or discounted admission across the UK
Get in touch to find out more:
Alternatively, phone us on 01234 718718 or email email@example.com.
Download the fostering information pack (PDF).