No Limits is Bedford Borough’s inclusive sports programme for people of all ages with a disability.
The No Limits programme offers people with disabilities lots of opportunities to take part in regular sport and physical activity.
The programme believes that there are:
- no limits to an individual’s involvement
- no limits to an individual’s aspiration to succeed
- no limits to regular sports participation
No Limits Multi-Activity Club
The Multi-Activity Club is for people aged 16 years and over with a learning and / or a physical disability.
Mondays from 1.45 - 2.45pm (excluding public holidays)
Activities on offer include rounders, basketball, badminton, dodgeball and football.
Bedford International Athletic Stadium, Barkers Lane, MK41 9SB
£3 per session, no need to book, just pay on the day.
No Limits Sports Zone
Sports Zone is a weekly sports club, which takes place at John Bunyan Sports and Fitness, Mile Road, Bedford, MK42 9TS. At Sports Zone young people between the ages of 8 and 18 years old who have a disability or additional needs (and their siblings) can have fun, develop skills and try new sports.
Multi-Sports Saturdays (just £4.50 per session)
A multi-sports programme offering the chance to develop new and improve existing skills whilst experiencing new activities. The sessions run on Saturdays from 10am to 12pm and are delivered by a variety of local coaches alongside our qualified staff.
See below for timetable of dates and activities:
- 7 September - Dodgeball - 10am to 12 midday
- 14 September - Canoeing (meet at Priory Marina) - 10am to 12 midday
- 21 September - Dance - 10am to 12 midday
- 28 September - Tennis - 10am to 12 midday
- 5 October - Swimming (meet at the Oasis) - 10am to 12 midday
- 12 October - Dance - 10am to 12 midday
- 19 October - Rounders - 10am to 12 midday
- 26 October - Half term no session
- 2 November - Cricket - 10am to 12 midday
- 9 November - Dance - 10am to 12 midday
- 23 November - Basketball - 10am to 12 midday
- 30 November - Football - 10am to 12 midday
- 7 December - Archery/Badminton - 10am to 12 midday
- 14 December - Dance Maz - 10am to 12 midday