Allotments provide an opportunity to work and relax in peaceful green surroundings, and allow you to grow your own fruit and vegetables.
We own and manage more than 300 allotment plots which are available for hire in:
- Allen Park, (situated at the end of Old Ford End
- Goldington Field, Barkers Lane (opposite Wendover Drive)
- Newnham Avenue (entrance next to Priory Methodist Church)
Rental charges for a 12-month period:
- Full rate, up to full plot size: £60.60
- Full rate, up to half plot size: £30.30
- Full rate, quarter or starter plot: £22
- Concessionary rate, up to full plot size: £36.35
- Concessionary rate, up to half plot size: £18.20
- Concessionary rate, quarter or starter plot: £15
New tenants must also pay an administration fee of £20 (quarter plots), £25 (half plots) or £30 (full plots) which includes a key (to be returned on termination of the tenancy).
Apply for an allotment
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to apply for an allotment. Please provide your name, address, telephone number and preferred site.
All sites have a water supply (April to September) and security fencing.
There is a trading shop at Newnham Avenue allotments, the opening hours are normally:
- Wednesdays and Saturdays from 2pm to 4pm
- Sundays from 10am to midday