We are committed to keeping children and young people safe.
We work with the Safeguarding Children Board to make sure that staff and volunteers who work with children and young people are doing the right things to make them safe. They have a range of inter-agency child protection procedures for professionals to follow.
This GOV.UK guidance about keeping children safe in education applies to all schools and is for:
- headteachers, teachers and staff
- governing bodies, proprietors and management committees
This covers a range of topics about keeping children safe in education, including:
- keeping children safe in education
- supervision of activity with children
- protecting children from radicalisation: the prevent duty
- secure children’s homes: how to place a child aged under 13
- children missing education
- drugs: advice for schools
- sexual violence and sexual harassment between children in schools and college