Working with children and young people is a rewarding, challenging and a fun career, with the potential to change lives for the better.
There are many opportunities to work full or part time with children across Bedfordshire in areas like:
- playschemes/holiday clubs
- children centres/residential childcare workers
- family worker/social worker
- schools workforce/extended Services
- out of school club/breakfast club
- youth club/youth worker
Children and early years job vacancies
Visit our online job vacancies for paid work and voluntary opportunities.
Voluntary work is a great way to get started in a new career as you can gain experience and new skills.
We offer a confidential, impartial, and inclusive service. Contact the Recruitment team for advice: