Whether you are a mum, dad, grandparent, other family member or carer, your local Children's Centre provides a range of services from pregnancy to five years in a fun, family friendly and safe environment.
Activities and services can include:
- local health visitor, midwife, breastfeeding and weaning support
- child development reviews for one and two year olds
- information about funding for two year olds
- support for your child's journey into pre-school and school
- support for children with special needs and disabilities (SEND)
- adult training and employment advice
- advice and support about benefit entitlements
- access to parenting and 1:1 support workshops
Register with a Children’s Centre
To help you get the most out of your local Children’s Centre, it’s a good idea for you to register and tell us more about your family.
See the Early Childhood Partnership Bedford for more about your local Children’s Centres.