Whether you are a mum, dad, grandparent, family member or carer, your local children's centre provides a range of services from pregnancy to five years in a fun, family friendly and safe environment.
You can see where your local Children's Centre is and what is happening.
Activities vary from fun play sessions to family support and include:
- local health visitor and midwife
- breastfeeding and weaning support
- funding for two year olds
- child development reviews for one and two year old children
- support for your child's journey into pre school and school
- children with special needs and disabilities (SEND)
- opportunities for adult training and employment advice
- benefit entitlements support and advice
- access to parenting and 1:1 support workshops