Whether you are a mum, dad, grandparent, family member or carer, your local children's centre provides a range of services from pregnancy to five years in a fun, family friendly and safe environment.
Activities vary from fun play sessions to family support and include:
- Access to your local health visitor and midwife
- Breastfeeding and weaning support
- Information and advice on funding for two year olds
- Information about child development reviews for one and two year old children
- Support for your child's journey into pre school and school
- Support for children with special needs and disabilities
- Opportunities for adult training and employment advice
- Support and advice around benefit entitlements
- Access to parenting and 1:1 support workshops
You can see where your local Children's Centre is and what is happening.