Search planning applications for building works in Bedford Borough.
How to guides
Refer to the 'how to' guides for help.
View and comment on planning applications
Use the button below to view and comment on current applications. You can also find appeals, enforcement cases and planning applications from 1995 to date.
Important: Public Access will be down for maintenance on Thurs 23 May. Find out alternative ways to carry out planning searches on that day.
View planning data 1948 to 1994, all decision notices and s106 agreements, and other planning documents
You can search the following:
- planning application decision notices from 1948 to date
- S106 agreements
- Tree Preservation Orders
- Enforcement Notices
- former County Council applications
- listed building descriptions
- find reference numbers for planning applications from 1948 to 1994
Refer to How to Guide 7 for assistance.
- planning applications (from 1997)
- enforcement notices (from 1997)
- appeal cases (from 1997)
- planning constraints
Information is subject to various copyrights, please read the legal disclaimer.