Find and view planning applications, appeals, enforcement cases and planning documents for Bedford Borough, as detailed below.
How to guides
Refer to the 'how to' guides for help.
View and comment on planning applications
Use the button below to view and comment on current applications. You can also find appeals, enforcement cases and planning applications from 1995 to date.
View all decision notices and s106 agreements from 1948 to Date, find historic application details from 1948 – 1994 and view other planning documents as listed below
You can find all of the following:
- Planning application decision notices from 1948 to date
- S106 agreements
- Tree Preservation Orders
- Enforcement Notices
- Former County Council applications
- Listed building descriptions
- Find reference numbers for planning applications from 1948 to 1994
- Please refer to the How to guides for assistance
Refer to How to Guide 7 for assistance.
- planning applications (from 1997)
- enforcement notices (from 1997)
- appeal cases (from 1997)
- planning constraints
Information is subject to various copyrights, please read the legal disclaimer.