If you wish to be kept informed via email as to the progress of any applications to be determined please contact please email Highways.email@example.com or telephone 01234 718003 stating which application report you are interested in.
- Claim that Kempston Rural Footpath No A7 is amended from approx. 2ft to 4ft. Application received 16/04/2019 Associated documents (PDF)
- Claim that public highway rights subsist at the end of Green Lane, Wymington from SP 94596 64877 to SP 94765 64251 Associated documents (PDF)
- Claim that public highway rights subsist in Channels End, Colmworth, see map for detail. Application received 8 April 2015 Associated documents (PDF) Refused through Delegated Powers 01/02/2019
- Footpath 7 Wootton as marked as X - Y on plan is no longer needed. Application received 24 April 2014 Associated documents (PDF) Refused through Delegated Powers 01/02/2019. The Applicant has appealed the decision and The Planning Inspectorate has been appointed to determine the outcome. Please see PDF letter. Notice (PDF)
- Claim that public highway rights subsist along the way known as Guru Ravidass Lane off Ashburnham Road, Bedford. Guru Ravidass Lane, Bedford (PDF) Report to the Assistant Director of Environment and Communities Associated plan (PDF) Determined 13th February 2014 Order made on 10/03/14 Notice (PDF) Plan (PDF) Objection Period ends 25/04/14 Objections received. Order sent to Planning Inspectorate for determination. Refused by Secratary of State 12/05/2015 see Planning Portal link for details: Planning Portal
- The Footpath (known as Carriage Drive) has been used for so long by bicycles that it should be recorded as a Restricted Byway Clapham FP 24 Report (PDF) Date for Determination is 26th November 2013. Application refused. Applicant appealed 23/12/13. Appeal dismissed by Planning Inspectorate 30/06/2014
- Claimed footpath/byway open to all traffic through garage parking area between Barton and Bamford Road, Bedford. Refused through Delegated Powers by Assistant Director - Cultural and Community Services (Bedfordshire County Council)
- Claimed Byway Open to all Traffic along Dag Lane. Associated documents (PDF) Order plan as made on 07/07/2006 (PDF) Order made on 07/07/06 NOTICE RE ADVERTISED 12/10/2017(PDF) Objections Received - 2006 however never determined. Planning Inspectorate advised to re advertise allowing 42 day objection period. On receipt of any Objections the scheme will be sent to the Planning Inspectorate for determination.
- Claim that FP 12 does not exist along recorded line and should run along western curtilage boundary. Refused - Appeal not granted
- Claimed addition of footpath along alley between Wilhamstead School and Telephone Exchange. Confirmed 18/08/2006