You can view and manage your Council Tax account online.
To register an account please read the instructions and then click the button below.
Creating an account is easy and takes a couple of minutes - all you need is an email address and to follow these simple steps:
- Click on 'Create account' (top right or bottom middle of the MyAccount page).
- Click 'Send me an email to activate MyAccount'.
- You will receive an email to activate your account - click the link in the email.
Once you have activated your new account, log in using your email address and your newly created password.
- Click on 'Register' to view and manage your Council Tax account
- Enter your Council Tax account number as shown on your bill
- Enter your postcode
- Click 'Complete address' then select the correct address from the list
- You will be asked a “known fact” about your account.
- Click 'Submit' to complete the registration of your account.
Need to change your address?
If you have moved address or are in the process of moving you can also update your change of address using the ‘Change of Address’ link once you have registered and/or logged in to your account.
Once logged in to 'My Council Tax' you can also
- register to view or apply for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax support online.
- If you want to make a new claim for help to pay your Council Tax you can choose the ‘Apply for Housing Benefit’ link and follow the instructions on screen.