For community intelligence mapping and reporting, please visit Local Insight, where you can explore and use a wide range of data and information.
Local Insight provides area profiles for:
- Bedford Borough
- Bedford Town and Kempston Town
- Lower Super Output Areas among 0-20% most deprived in England
Bedford Borough facts and figures
- Population 174,687 in mid 2020 (Office for National Statistics). View detailed breakdown by age and sex (Excel)
Source: ONS 2020 Mid Year Population Estimates - published 25 June 2021
- Households: 75,650 in mid 2019 (Bedford Borough estimate)
- Ethnicity: 28.5% of the population was from a black or minority ethnic community (non-White British) in March 2011 (2011 Census). View detailed breakdown of ethnicity by age and sex (Excel, 74KB)
- Maps are available showing the boundaries of all Bedford Borough wards (PDF) and the Bedford/Kempston wards (PDF).
For further assistance
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.