- Do you have a spare bedroom?
- Can you help a young person to develop their independent living skills?
- Can you help prevent a young person from becoming homeless?
YMCA Bedfordshire: Supported Lodgings Scheme
As a Supported Lodging Host you would provide a spare bedroom and non-intrusive support for a young person to develop their independent living skills before they move in to their own independent accommodation.
You can be:
- single, a couple or a family
- working full time, part time or at home
- any age 21 plus
- renting or owning own home
- full assessment and vetting procedure.
- matching to a young person according to your daily routine, hobbies and lifestyle.
- on-going training and support throughout the placement.
- remuneration whilst a young person lives with you.
For an information pack or an informal discussion please contact Sarah Collins.
Tel: 01234 304070