Supported Lodgings run by YMCA Bedfordshire, offers a bedroom to young people aged 16-25 via a host.
Hosts also give non-intrusive support which aims to equip young people with the skills they need to move on to living independently in their own accommodation.
Become a Supported Lodgings host
- Do you have a spare bedroom?
- Would you like to help a young person develop their independent living skills?
- Would you like to help prevent a young person from becoming homeless?
You can be:
- single, a couple or a family
- working full time, part time or at home
- any age 21 plus
- renting or owning own home
- full assessment and vetting procedure
- matching to a young person according to your daily routine, hobbies and lifestyle
- on-going training and support throughout the placement
- remuneration whilst a young person lives with you
For an information pack or an informal discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 304070.