Skip to main content

We will attempt to process applications for places in accordance with the appropriate timescales (normally ten school days). However, the continued effect of the Coronavirus pandemic may affect our ability to adhere to these timescales.

In addition, we may not be able to process applications made during the school holidays until the start of the next school term. 

If you move into the area during the school year or you wish to change your child's school, you will need to complete an in-year application form (Word).

Before completing the application form please read the In-Year Admissions Guidance Notes (PDF) which explains the arrangements for applying for a school place.

If you are applying on religious grounds, please remember to complete the Confirmation of Religious Affiliation Form, which is part of the In-Year application form. 

The In-Year Application Form is also available from schools or from the School Admissions Service.

If you need any further advice or help in completing any of the application forms you can contact us at: or by calling us on 01234 718120.

Find an Ofsted inspection report on the school you want to apply for.

You can read how Ofsted has changed the way it inspects and reports on schools.