The independent examination commenced on 26 August 2020 and the final Examiner’s report was received on 1 October 2020.
The referendum was held on 6 May 2021.
The plan was ‘Made’ on 9 June 2021.
- Adopted version of the Stevington Neighbourhood Development Plan (PDF)
- Final decision statement (PDF)
- Stevington Neighbourhood Plan
- Basic conditions statement
- Consultation statement
- Consultation responses
- Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Opinion
- Habitats Regulations Assessment
Responses to submission consultation
- Examiner’s procedural letter
- Parish Council response to examiner’s questions
- Stevington Parish Council Local Green Space Submission 2016
- Housing Capacity Study: Urban Vision July 2018
- Final Examiner's report
- Decision Statement