Bedford Borough Council is inviting comments on the submission version of the Sharnbrook Neighbourhood Development Plan in accordance with Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Plan (General) Regulations 2012. The consultation will begin on 17 February 2021 and close on 26 April 2021 at 5pm.
The consultation period has been extended due to an amended Consultation Statement being published during the consultation period.
The consultation documents and response form are available below (all PDFs unless stated otherwise):
- Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Basic conditions statement
- Consultation statement (amended 12 March 2021)
- Habitat Regulations Assessment
- Heritage statement and assessment
- Landscape Character and Built Environment Assessment
- Sharnbrook Housing Needs Assessment
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Sharnbrook Site Options Assessment Report
- Sharnbrook Site Options Assessment Report Appendix B
- Sharnbrook Transport Study
- Consultation response form (Word)