The independent examination commenced on 30 April 2021 and the final Examiner’s report was received on 28 July 2021.
The referendum was held on 4 November 2021.
The plan was ‘Made’ on 24 November 2021.
- Adopted version of the Milton Ernest Neighbourhood Development Plan (PDF)
- Final decision statement (PDF)
The consultation documents are below (all PDFs):
- Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Appendix B – Milton Ernest Character Assessment
- Basic conditions statement
- Consultation statement
- Habitat Regulations Assessment
- SEA screening opinion
- Masterplanning report
- Natural Spaces in Milton Ernest
- Site Assessment Report
- Equalities Impact Assessment
Responses to submission consultation
- Examiner’s procedural matters and questions
- Bedford Borough Council response to examiner's questions
- Milton Ernest Parish Council response to examiner's questions
- Letter from Milton Ernest residents
- Examiner response to Milton Ernest Villagers Group
- Final examiner report
- Post examination decision statement