Application forms for club premises certificates

To authorise the supply of alcohol and regulated entertainment in a qualifying club you need a club premises certificate from your local authority. In a qualifying club there is technically no sale by retail of alcohol (except to guests) as the member owns part of the alcohol stock and the money passing across the bar is merely a mechanism to preserve equity between members where one may consume more than another. In order to constitute a qualifying club you must also satisfy the various requirements set out in the Licensing Act 2003.

Before you apply 

Read and complete the application form and further documents below before you send 

View the full privacy statement for Premises Licence and Club Premises Certificate applications

Contact the Licensing Team 

Should you require further information please contact the Licensing Team:

Bedford Borough Council Licensing Service
Cauldwell Street
MK42 9AP