Small Societies (non commercial organisations) who operate Lotteries must be registered with the local Council (as the Licensing Authority). The total value of the tickets for each lottery must be no greater than £20,000 and in a full calendar year this value for all lottery tickets must be no more than £250,000.
Other lotteries may be unlawful or require licensing by the Gambling Commission.
- Small Lottery (New) £ 40.00
- Small Lottery (Renewal) £ 20.00
To download our current forms, please click on the links below:
- Guidance Notes for registration of non commercial society
- Application Form for registration of non commercial society
- Return by Promoter relating to a Lottery held under The Gambling Act 2005