Run by the Cauldwell Community Association, Cauldwell Community Centre hosts a variety of activities including dancing groups, church groups, martial arts, health and exercise group. The Community Centre can be hired for children's parties.
- Main hall: 13.4 m x 11m; CD/iPod player, microphone and projector screen; capacity 120 seated, 150 standing.
- Meeting room: upstairs 5.15m x 3.75 with tables and 20 chairs.
- Small meeting room: upstairs 3.30m x 2.65m; access to kitchenette with sink, electric kettle and crockery.
- Stairs only to access first floor facilities.
- Kitchen: 3.3m x 3.75m; appliances and crockery.
- Toilets: wheelchair accessible compartments; baby change facilities.
- Car parking: 24 bays plus 2 bays for disabled badge holders.
- Play area: small children’s play area adjacent to the car park.
All rates shown are per hour
- Main hall: before 6pm - £10; after 6pm - £15; presentation facilities - £5
- Meeting room 1: £5
- Meeting room 2 (with kitchenette): £7
- Kitchen - £3
- Skylight diner - £5
Discounted rates for Cauldwell ward residents.
Contact Cauldwell Community Centre
Tel: 07971 381615