You must do the following before a flea treatment:
- Pick up and remove all electrical equipment and trailing electric cables from floor surfaces that require a treatment.
- Vacuum all floor surfaces and empty contents of vacuum.
- Pick up and remove all personal items, clothing, toys, books and any other possessions off floor surfaces. This includes underneath beds and any carpeted walk in wardrobes.
- If you have any pet cats or dogs they must have already been treated with a professional flea treatment from a veterinary practice.
- Declutter and move all items of furniture away from walls.
- You will have to vacate the property for approximately 4 hours after the treatment or until dry. All pets must be removed from the property during and after the treatment until treated floor surfaces are completely dry.