Tell us about a change in tenancy - landlords

If you are a landlord, letting agent or a housing association, it’s important you tell us about a change of tenancy at a property you own or manage so that we can update our Council Tax records. 

Please have the following information to hand before you complete the online form:

  • Tenancy start date and status
  • At least one telephone number for your tenant
  • Details of all the adults aged 18 years old or over who will be living at the property, including students. 

Tell us about a change in tenancy