Once a neighbourhood plan has been agreed, a referendum will be held across the neighbourhood area for the registered electors to vote on whether they want Bedford Borough Council to implement the plan.
There will be a number of neighbourhood plan referendums in 2021, see details below (all documents are PDFs):
The Neighbourhood Planning Referendum for Turvey will be held on Thursday 15 July 2021.
The last date to register to vote is Tuesday 29 June 2021 and the last day to apply for a postal vote is Wednesday 30 June 2021.
The polling station will be Turvey Village Hall.
Previous neighbourhood planning referendums
The referendum was in Oakley on Thursday 27 February.
Carlton and Chellington
The referendum was in Carlton and Chellington on 30 January.
- Bletsoe Notice of Referendum
- Bletsoe Information Statement
- Bletsoe Neighbourhood Plan referendum version
- Bletsoe Declaration of Results
- Bromham Notice of Referendum
- Bromham Information Statement
- Bromham Neighbourhood Plan referendum version
- Bromham Declaration of Results
- Stevington Notice of Referendum
- Stevington Information Statement
- Stevington Neighbourhood Plan referendum version
- Stevington Declaration of Results