The Council’s Transformation Programme
The Council’s Transformation Programme brings together all the work the Council is doing to address the challenge of reduced funding and increased demand for many of our services whilst continuing to provide good quality services for the borough’s residents and businesses. A key part of the Transformation Programme is the introduction of a new operating model which looks to make more services available online and provide over £24 million of savings.
The following reports give more detail on the Council’s Transformation programme and its new operating model.
- Report to Executive Committee on 22 February 2017.
- Executive Summary report (PDF).
- Digital Operating Model Design (PDF).
- Digital Operating Model Business Case (PDF).
- Digital Operating Model Implementation Plan (PDF).
Policy and strategy documents
The Council has a number of key policy documents:
- Corporate Plan 2017-2021 (PDF).
- Consultations Strategy 2017 - 2021 (PDF).
- Corporate Asset Plan 2019 - 2023 (PDF).
- Sustainable Community Strategy 2009-2021 (PDF).
- Community Asset Transfer Policy December 2015 (PDF).
- Community Right to Bid Policy January 2013 (PDF).
- Community Right to Challenge Policy June 2012 (PDF).