While kids are home from school, being active as a family is a great way to create routine, burn off some energy, and help them focus.
- Daily PE lesson with Joe Wicks at 9am on YouTube
- Change for Life – indoor games and a range of 10-minute shake-ups. There are also resources on this page for disabled children
- Disney Dance-Along – This Girl Can and Disney partnered up to make these Disney-themed fun workouts
- IMOVES – Free fun activities to support home learning ranging from two minutes to full lessons, for parents and teachers
- Move to Improve has lots of ideas for indoor and outdoor activities for kids