Find further information on GOV.UK for COVID-19 support for businesses for full guidance on grants available to businesses, including:
- a 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality, leisure and nursery businesses in England
- small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
- grant funding for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses of £10,000 where the rateable value is £15,000 or less, with the grant increasing to £25,000 where the rateable value is between £15,001 and £50,999
- from 15 May 2020 you can also apply for a discretionary business support grant if you are a small business that does not have a business rates liability and has (a) ongoing fixed property costs, (b) less than 50 employees and (c) experienced a significant reduction in income due to COVID-19
- other measures to support businesses
- information and frequently asked questions on the business support grants announced by the Government can be found here.
Apply for a business support grant if you have a business rates account
Apply for a small business grant fund, and retail and hospitality and leisure grant fund by using the form below. (awards are all subject to eligibility criteria)
Apply for a discretionary business support grant if you have business premises and have reduced income due to coronavirus measures
Please read the guidelines for awarding grants before applying.
Apply for a discretionary business support grant by using the form below (awards are only available for businesses with business premises and are all subject to eligibility criteria):