Policies and procedures
Safeguarding adults from abuse, maltreatment and neglect in Bedford Borough, Central Bedfordshire and Luton Borough.
- Multi-agency adult safeguarding policy and procedures 2017-18 (PDF)
- Multi-agency Safeguarding Competencies (PDF)
- Safeguarding Annual Report 2015-16 (PDF)
Forms and guidance
- SV1 Referral form (Word, 339KB)
- Guide for "Alerters" (PDF) - what to consider before making a safeguarding alert
- S42 Providers Enquiry Process (PDF)
- S42 Provider Form (PDF)
- S42 Provider Audit Form (PDF)
- Safeguarding adults from abuse (PDF)
- Safeguarding adults (booklet) (PDF)
- Complaints leaflet (PDF)
- Confidentiality leaflet (PDF) - Easy read version
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Referral Form and guidance
- Commission for Social Care Inspection (CSCI) Inspection Report on Safeguarding Adults in Bedfordshire, May 2008 (PDF).
- Consultation on Protection of Vulnerable Adults (POVA) and Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (SOVA), UserViews September 2008. This document is the report of a research project undertaken by UserViews. UserViews gathered the views and experiences of people who had been through the process of reporting (suspected) abuse and also consulted with services users on the new SOVA protocol (PDF).