The Council has proposed replacing the Adult’s Partnership Boards with a new Adult’s Health and Care Forum. This would meet quarterly and be open to all current participants, plus the public, for them to find out and comment on plans for health and social care services.
The Mental Health Partnership Board now convenes when there is specific reason, to discuss matters that would not be well served by the new Forum.
The Mental Health Partnership Board aims to achieve a society for Bedford where people living with mental health are valued and enabled to play a full and active part with services supporting them which are integrated, person centred and community focussed, promoting their independence and ability to live full and satisfying lives, with dignity.
2016 - Mental Health Forum
- 17 March 2016 Agenda (PDF)
- 20 August 2015 Minutes (PDF)
- 11 December 2014 Agenda and papers and Minutes
- 16 October 2014 Agenda and papers and Minutes
- 14 August 2014 Agenda and papers and Minutes
- 12 June 2014 Agenda and papers and Minutes
- 10 April 2014 Agenda and papers and Minutes
- 13 February 2014 Agenda, minutes and papers