Charitable organisation providing support and services to any resident of Bedford Borough who is over 50 years of age.
- Information and Advice
- Welfare Benefits assistance
- Home Visits for form filling
- Outreach sessions on all and any issue
- Home Help
- Falls Prevention
- Keysafes; Aids and Adaptations
- One-to-One Support for all non-medical needs and issues.
Address: 78-82 Bromham Road, Bedford MK402QH
Tel: 01234 360510
Fax: 01234 360562
Referrals can be made by anyone concerned about an individual who meets our criteria. This includes friends, family, carer, interested individual, and all professionals plus self-referral.
Monday to Friday 9:30am to 4pm. 24-hour answerphone. Drop-in and appointments available.
We have advisers with different backgrounds and therefore can organise translations for people of European and Asian, Chinese, Indian backgrounds.