The Bedford Locality represents the group of 26 GP practices within the Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
The Bedford Locality Profile has been designed to support locality GP commissioners develop priorities, assess practice by practice variations, identify inequalities and complement the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment. It brings together information at GP practice level about the health needs of the population.
The reports have been compiled by the Core Public Health team.
Major causes of premature mortality (September 2013)
- Full report on the major causes of premature mortality
- Summary report on the major causes of premature mortality
Children and Young People (October 2014)
- Full report on Children and Young people
- Summary report on Children and Young People
- Appendices to the full report on Children and Young People