Our team works hard with and on behalf of schools and early years to ensure high quality education for all children and young people in Bedford Borough from 0 to 19 years.
We offer schools and settings the opportunity to talk to our advisers about these services, including how we might tailor and adapt them to the needs of each school or setting.
The School Improvement Team will continue to work within the framework of its statutory responsibilities and the Bedford Borough priorities 2018-2021:
1. To raise achievement in all phases so that standards are above national and statistical neighbour averages.
- To raise achievement in the Early Years.
- To increase the levels of progress from KS1 to KS2.
- To raise achievement at KS4.
- To raise achievement at KS5.
2. To accelerate progress and attainment of vulnerable groups.
3. To work with all partners to improve holistic outcomes for children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities.
4. To increase the number of schools judged Good or Outstanding by Ofsted
5. To work with key partners to improve the recruitment and retention of outstanding practitioners at all levels.
Support for schools
Birth to Five
For a copy of the training directory, please email firstname.lastname@example.org