Our 14-19 Team has a passion and proven experience in offering a variety of services for education providers.
Our 14-19 Team can offer the following services to education providers. These services are not limited to Bedford Borough training providers and can therefore be accessed out of area.
14-19 Quality Assurance
- Evaluate the current position of 14-19 provision in schools
- Measure the progress in the development of 14-19 provision in schools
- Identify and prioritise the activities needed to develop 14-19 provision
- Support the completion of the schools SEF
- Development of curriculum in line with changing national policy and local need/opportunity.
Additional services include:
- 16-19 Finance consultation
- 2-6 days per year depending upon the Ofsted rating for the Sixth Form and/or indications from
- ALPS (A Level Performance Statistics) or Key Stage 4 data
If you are interested in finding out about any of these services, contact
Carrie Traill: Telephone 01234 276585 or email email@example.com