Skip to main content
We offer a wide range of services including:
- A telephone help line with advice on parents' rights, including mediation and tribunal appeals
- Impartial information, advice and support.
- A range of leaflets on different aspects of special educational needs and disabilities
- Contact details of voluntary organisations and support groups
- Help with filling in forms and writing letters
- Help with reading through and understanding reports
- Support for parents/carers in meetings with schools and the Local Authority
- Access to an Independent Supporter to guide you through the Education, Health and Care Plan process.
- Help with preventing and resolving disagreements between parents and their child's school and/or the local authority