Making and submitting an application
To apply you can do any of the following:
- Download an application form. The forms are available below. Once completed, the original and three copies of the form, together with all the accompanying plans, drawings, reports and other information, should be sent to the Minerals and Waste Team at Central Bedfordshire Council, Priory House, Monks Walk, Chicksands, Shefford, SG17 5TQ, or
- Submit the application electronically via the Planning Portal website. Further information on how to do this can be obtained directly from the website. Please note this is not an option for applications for full planning permission for mineral extraction or associated development (including the variation or removal of conditions following the grant of a mineral planning permission). If it is not possible to submit via the Planning Portal website, applications can be submitted by email or CD.
- Contact the Minerals and Waste Team on 0300 300 8307 or email MWApplications@centralbedfordshire.gov.uk to ask for an application form to be sent to you.
Minerals and waste application forms and validation advice
See the National and Local List of Requirements for Validation of Minerals and Waste Planning Applications (PDF) guidance for clarification on what documents are required.
1. Full planning permission for mineral extraction or associated development, including the variation or removal of conditions following the grant of planning permission.
2. Full planning permission for waste facilities, including change of use
3. Variation or removal of conditions following the grant of planning permission for waste development
4. Lawful Development Certificate for an existing use or development (minerals or waste development)
5. Lawful Development Certificate for a proposed use or development (minerals or waste development)
6. Prior notification of agricultural or forestry development - excavation/waste material
7. Application removed as no longer relevant
8. Non-material amendment to an existing planning permission (minerals or waste development)
- Application Form (M8)
- Validation Checklist 8 (PDF).
9. Approval of Details Reserved by a Condition (Please note that this application is optional as a covering letter with the relevant plans / documents would be acceptable).
- Application Form (M7) (PDF).