Skip to main content

Street collections

To collect money or sell articles for the benefit of charitable or other purposes in England or Wales, you require a street collection licence from your local council .

Public Notice regarding amendment to Bedford Borough Council Regulations, November 2011

Before you apply 

Please read through the guidance notes below carefully before completing the application form. 

Please note - an application for a permit shall be made in writing not later than one month before the date on which it is proposed to make the collection.

Pay for your licence

Street Collections licence are FREE 

GDPR and Privacy Statements

The full Privacy Statement for Charitable Collections and Societies Lotteries can be viewed here

Authorised Street Collections Register

On this page