The Jobs Hub helping people of all ages who live in Bedford Borough find work and training opportunities.
Our staff are highly trained professionals who can offer bespoke help and advice to residents of all ages.
Jobs Hub services
- Individual help with CVs, job applications and interviews
- Access to job vacancies through our relationships with local employers, including apprenticeships
- Free internet access for job searching and completing applications online
- Business start-up workshops and enterprise coaching
- Weekly Jobs bulletin sent to your email with up to date vacancies available locally
- Back to work events including jobs, skills and enterprise fairs
- Access to training accredited and non-accredited
- Information about job trends and skills demanded by employers
- Help to access other opportunities including employment and enterprise mentoring, volunteering and work experience
- Linking to other partner services to help with specific issues, such as redundancy, housing, health, benefit or debt advice
In full time education?
If you wish to have a 1-2-1 appointment with one of our advisers we will be able to make you an appointment but we will be obliged to make the local authority aware that you are no longer participating and the local authority will contact your previous school who may be in contact with you to offer support.
Call us on 01234 223510 or drop by to book your 1-2-1 appointment and see how we can help you.