If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness, we advise you take the following steps.
Get in touch with our housing team if:
- you are asked to leave by friends or family within 56 days (8 weeks)
- there is a breakdown in the relationship with your landlord or the person you are living with
- you are being evicted, for example, you have been served a Section 21 eviction notice
- you are experiencing domestic violence in your home
- there is any other reason that puts you at risk of homelessness
When you phone, you will asked about your circumstances so that we can decide on the best way to help you. This is an assessment of your housing needs so that we can then provide tailored advice about your options.
Call us on 01234 718058.
Lines are open: Monday to Thursday 8:45am to 5:15pm and Fridays 8:45am to 5pm
Contact 01234 267422 in an emergency outside of these hours.