Skip to main content
Helpful hints for tenders and contracts
- Ensure that you supply all the details asked for
- Ensure that your submission reaches us by the deadline via our e-tendering portal
- Study the entire tender document carefully and ensure that you meet all the requirements.
- Use the pre-formatted tender documents we send you, rather than your own as it helps us in our analysis.
- Contact the buyer if you have any queries about any aspects of the tender process.
- Respond promptly to any requests for further information.
- Look at the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) for tender advertisements.
- Your tender is legally binding – you cannot alter your submission once received by the Council.
- Don't expect special treatment – we treat all tenders equally.
- Ask for a debriefing if your bid is unsuccessful.