Tell us straight away if you have a change in your circumstance.
A change of circumstance can include:
- starting or stopping work, education, training or an apprenticeship
- changes to the benefits you or anyone else in your house gets
- changes to your pension, savings, investments or property
- moving house
- your rent going up or down
- going abroad for any length of time
- going into hospital, a care home or sheltered accommodation
- people moving into or out of your house (for example your partner, a child or lodger)
- having a baby
- your partner or someone you live with is dying
- your child turning 18
The quickest way to tell us about a change of circumstance is to login to 'My Benefits':
You can use an online form to tell us about a change of circumstance:
You can also email Customer Services at email@example.com or phone 01234 718097.