Important personal hygiene practices can significantly reduce
swimming pool water pollution. All bathers are requested to comply
with the following code of practice to assist in achieving
- Please use the pre – swim showers before
- Please use the toilet before entering the pool,
and encourage children to do so.
- Please wear suitable clean swimwear.
- Children still requiring nappies are encouraged
to wear a recognised swim nappy, available from Reception.
Conventional nappies are not permitted in the pool.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted on poolside.
(Please pay particular attention to this if you are registering
your child onto our swimming lesson programme)
- Bathers who have had sickness and/or diarrhoea
should avoid swimming for at least two days.
- Any incident involving contamination of the pool
must be reported to staff immediately.